Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Reworking

I'm having difficulty getting to a hardware store to get the final materials for my set. I'm thinking of biting my lip and biking it. I also need some structure. That's definitely stressing me out... the art of time management. My friend from Toronto was visiting this past weekend so I got little done, now it's time to go back to my groove. I booked the Oxberry for Friday.

Here are my specific goals for this coming week:
- Rooster Armature and foamed (at least)
- Roto Test Show
- Build Real Set (after talking to Musa tonight about it)
- Get Materials: Super Sculpey (for more dragonfruit and the pipe), light metal and wood for the set.

Here's another rough animatic of the stop-mo sections. The pipe no longer does the french horn twist (I think that was an add-in when I still thought it would be 2D). The rooster starts close to Euclid. Being pet by him and then flies away due to a fascination of the worm. Another big change is the dragonfruit that Euclid carries in the beginning, turns into the pipe.
Here it is:




In the section 2 Animatic... the first panoramic shot resembled the beginning of this (ignore everything after the cloud part):

This is how I want Euclid to transfer himself into the pipe's brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment