Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Til Thursday.

- Rooster Armature and foamed - CHECK
- Roto Test Show - IN PROGRESS WILL BE MORE COMPLETE BY THURSDAY
- Build Real Set - NO MATERIALS :'(
- Get Materials: Super Sculpey (for more dragonfruit and the pipe), light metal and wood for the set. - NO CAR...

Ok. Today I'm biking to Home Depot so these problems will be remedied soon. Instead of metal I might spraypaint cardboard. I'll feel it out once I get there. I should be done the rooster puppet completely by tonight.

I completely a part of a shot at the oxberry last week. More progress will happen on Thursday.

GREAT PROGRESS on music! After an exchange of emails, my composer has sent me an amazing first pass at the score and once I time the animatic to it, you may hear it. It's super experimental, quirkly and I'm sure it will make the audience feel the strange uncertainty I want.

By Thursday I'll post more pictures, music, animatic and things... I just want to wrap up the things I'm doing. I'm picking up the pace...


No comments:

Post a Comment