Friday, November 19, 2010

Ahoy! Floating along...


Most of the critiques from the seminar were positive and a lot of people were confused about the beginning. I can understand since the animatic is pretty rough during the stop-mo parts. I also want that effect on people... I want them to be bedazzled in a confused way... later on they'll realize... or they'll just have to watch it again. :)


I've finished the rooster, all I need are it's feet T nuts. I took about 50 photos of my friend Nelson's eyes for testing Euclid and the feasibility of compositing it. I will do this once I finish building the set. It's looming over me - just like that section 2 map I had to do for while. I just have to dive in it seems to get going.

Here's what I did for seminar. Mike Patterson told me to do stills for each shot in my film to clarify my idea and make it easier for me to animate. Check it ooouuuut. Also, the music is in it!




This weeks goal:
FINISH SET
TEST SHOTS WITH EYES
REVISE ANIMATIC - ADD SHOTS/TAKE SOME OUT/MAKE COMPOSITIONS MORE CLEAR AND CONCISE
BLOCK OUT TRANSITIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment