Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sleepy Thoughts but Still Thoughts

My biggest challenge was finding time and also not being able to clear mistakes during paint on glass. Also, making Euclid's pants fit correctly was hard! I had to attach an extra piece to cover the crotch. My hand has many burns from hot glue gun.

The funnest part of this week was blasting music in oxberry room and finally drawing stills from section 2.

Tonight I'm talking to Musa about my mock set and building a rooster armature. Tom Sito and Trixie had great suggestions today - establish a connection between Euclid and the rooster. Also, in Section 2 include elements that could be in the pipe's brain/more dragonfruit imagery. Also, have a reaction shot at the very end of the boy when he realizes he was in a giant rooster. I will be working on transitions and mapping it out more clearly but this animatic step was necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment