Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Making Stuff



The dragonfruit plant is made of two armature wires tied together and one layer of felt and then 3 pieces of felt on top of that. It'd very animatable! The mock set is on it's way. I finally got materials from a great art supply store in Korea town. Also, I baked some sculpy-made props and painted them with acryllic. I think I need to go over them again. One thing I have to figure out is how I'm doing the eyes and mouth for the boy. Matt said it'd be cool if I had the "Madame Tutli Putli" look where they composited real eyes and eyebrows onto the puppet. I'll ask Musa later about that!
Today I have the oxberry booked from 3pm-7pm! Going to be experimenting. See if I can have a test shot by compositing layers of animated paint on glass. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment