Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh hi again, Oxberry.

It was a slow start on Tuesday... I guess because it was hard to just dive in again. I forgot how to set-up quickly like before and I forgot my ipod speaker system which helps motivate me. It took almost 2-3 hours to get going... and start loving it again. But once I saw one thing start moving, I felt a bit better... yessss! Self-preservation.

I got the majority of elements of the first scene animated. It was a brain cramp to figure out how the transition should go on the fly but I feel that my animatic helped a lot. Also breaking down each element to the smallest possible movement.

A problem has come up though - someone booked the oxberry for 6 hours every week on Tuesdays - MY BEST DAY TO WORK! So I'm going to have to figure out a way around it. I'm thinking Monday and Wednesdays.

I'll post some tangible things soon but I'm having exporting issues left and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment